My last week in my 20's is here. Just typing that out makes me kinda sad! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not necessarily looking forward to owning the fact that I will be turning 30 on Friday. I think back on those years and it is as if someone stuck them in a vacuum, they went by sooo fast! For some reason, the older I get, the more quickly time flies and all you are left with are you memories. And now, I am here on the brink of a new decade of my life; about to embark on multiple unseen journeys. Ready or not, here it comes! That is life.
I must remind myself, 30 is just a number--a tall number--but a number, no less! In light of this, I have made out a small list of my fondest memories of my roaring 20's. Care to indulge if you will :)
- Biggest accomplishment: Graduation with Honors from FAU with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Most cherished season: Living next door to my mom, experiencing her hospitality and care while having long chats with her over coffee.
- Most valued lesson: God always knows best and it is better for me to submit my plans to Him.
- Most exciting event: Its a tie between having my husband (boyfriend at the time) whisk me away to New York City for a surprise engagement and seeing his face for the first time as I walked down the aisle on our wedding day.
- Biggest milestone: Getting married to a man who treats me with kindness, shows me love and supports me!!! (photo credit to Moments and Milestone Photography)